A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Fenwick Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fenwick Nichols is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fenwick Nichols, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebral Arterial Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fenwick T Nichols FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fenwick T. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Fenwick Nichols has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fenwick Nichols practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Neurologists.