A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fenwick Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fenwick Nichols is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fenwick Nichols, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebral Arterial Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fenwick T Nichols FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fenwick T. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Fenwick Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Fenwick Nichols practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Neurologists.