A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Fenwick Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fenwick Nichols is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fenwick Nichols, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebral Arterial Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nichols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fenwick T. Nichols practice?
Dr. Fenwick Nichols practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Radiology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Neurologists, and Augusta Radiologists.