A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Branco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Branco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branco
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Branco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Branco, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Branco graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Branco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Soares Branco MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Fernando S. Branco practice?
- Dr. Fernando Branco has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Branco practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Miami, FL.
See Miami Physiatrists.