A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Branco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Branco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Branco, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Branco graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Branco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Soares Branco MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Fernando S. Branco practice?
- Dr. Fernando Branco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Branco practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Miami Physiatrists.