Dr. Fernando Norona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Norona?

December 22nd, 2015

Patient has no confidence

He seems like a nice enough person, however,the office staff is incompetent. He makes you wait when he has no other patients in the office. He won't call you with test results and makes you wait until the next office appointment which can be a moth away, unless you call and demand an sooner appointment. He doesn't look at other records brought in and orders tests that have been already done. He just really doesn't seem to care for your well being. Not confident in his ability to diagnose your problem. I would not recommend him.

January 27th, 2015

excellent diagnostician

October 6th, 2013

Staff is terrible

Stay away. The doctor is good but his staff is so horrible. Called three times in one day to ask about a pretty serious health issue and never was called back. The wait time is horrendous. Office is old and outdated. So very upset. Never going back!

May 16th, 2012

Doesn't care about patient's time.

My experience with Dr. Norona was unsatisfactory. For the first appointment I was ontime but yet waited 30 minutes to be seen. There were no other people in the waiting room and no one came out while I was waiting. He sent me to get an MRI and when I returned for my 8am appointment to review the results, I sat outside the closed office until 810am when one of the office employees finally showed up and told me he would not be in that day he was out sick. I called the office and requested that he phone me to review the results of my MRI with me because I could not afford to take time off my job to make another visit - I phoned and made this same request on 3 different occassions and never received a call back. Today I called and asked for them to fax me the results of my MRI as I was going to find another Dr to review them with. Dr Norona appears to not be concerned about his patient's time, only his own.

February 21st, 2010

excellent neurologist

excellent neurologist, great bedside manners, wonderful person.

June 9th, 2009

He will not call me with the results of a blood test taken more than a week ago. I was told I'd get the results on my next appointment which isn't until July,

August 14th, 2017