A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feyisayo Adeyina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feyisayo Adeyina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adeyina
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adeyina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feyisayo Adeyina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyina graduated from University Of Debrecen, Medical And Health Sciences Centre.
Dr. Adeyina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Metrohealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feyisayo Adenike Adeyina MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Feyisayo A. Adeyina practice?
- Dr. Feyisayo Adeyina has 1 office location.
Dr. Feyisayo Adeyina practices Family Medicine near Holly Springs, NC.
See Holly Springs Primary Care Doctors.