A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feyisayo Adeyina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feyisayo Adeyina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adeyina
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adeyina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feyisayo Adeyina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyina graduated from University Of Debrecen, Medical And Health Sciences Centre.
Dr. Adeyina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Metrohealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feyisayo Adenike Adeyina MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Feyisayo A. Adeyina practice?
- Dr. Feyisayo Adeyina has 1 office location.
Dr. Feyisayo Adeyina practices Family Medicine near Holly Springs, NC.
See Holly Springs Primary Care Doctors.