A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fidaa Shaib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fidaa Shaib is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fidaa Shaib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaib graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Shaib has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fidaa Hani Shaib MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fidaa H. Shaib practice?
- Dr. Fidaa Shaib has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fidaa Shaib practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.