Dr. Fidel Arbolaez Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fidel Arbolaez?

November 26th, 2013

Very upset

This doctor's staff are very unprofessional, no compassion and bad manners, they treat my family member in a way that we don't want to go back to his office. There is only one nurse that is sweet and not like the rest. I hope that he understand that this will drive his patients away.

June 26th, 2011

Great Doctor and Staff

Dr Arbolaez is caring and concerned. He discusses diagnosis, and just as important HE LISTENS. Non judgemental and smart, i dont mean smart like he knows he's GOD and expects everyone else to know it too, he is SUPER SMART. Investigates, and is PATIENT (which is a godsend considering I can be a tough pt to deal with HaHa). He is investigative and kind enough to discuss options, tests, and issues accordingly. His staff is professional and competent.

June 17th, 2011

Staff is very rude for the most part, unprofessional, and in general, fairly unhelpful. Though one particular med assistant stood out as being kind, friendly, and highly personable. Ms. Murphy, thanks for going above and beyond!

March 8th, 2011

Disheartening

I was in a car accident in serious pain and he does not prescribe any relief. No pain specialist referral. My son was over 100 pounds over weight. He did not do any bloodwork on either of us. No referral to a dietician or nutritionalist. My new doctor was flabbergasted that he did nothing for my son to say the least.His nurse caught my son by himself and told him he was gonna die if he stayed that big. I am glad I no longer go there because after he told me I was ready to knock her out.No bedside manner. He acts stoned all the time. HMMMM....

April 28th, 2015