A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Zappalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zappalla
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Zappalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Zappalla, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zappalla graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Zappalla has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances R Zappalla DO and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frances R. Zappalla practice?
- Dr. Frances Zappalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Zappalla practices Pediatric Cardiology near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Cardiologists.