A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Zappalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zappalla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Zappalla, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zappalla graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Zappalla has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances R Zappalla DO and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frances R. Zappalla practice?
- Dr. Frances Zappalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Zappalla practices Pediatric Cardiology near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Cardiologists.