Dr. Frances Rosemarie Zappalla MD and DO is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Zappalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Zappalla, MD, DO is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zappalla graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zappalla has 46 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zappalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frances R. Zappalla practice?
Dr. Frances Zappalla practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Cardiologists, Wilmington Radiologists, and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.