3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by diane goff on Feb 4th, 2015

Spoke with me while an echocariogram with my chest bare was being done. Discharged with an ileus. Rehospitalized for a week. Now I have an incisional hernia. Other than that the surgery went well.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Satisfied Patient on Jan 13th, 2015

Reconstructed my abdominal wall. Did a great job. Answered questions thoroughly. Great staff. Highly recommend.

by BCG on Jun 20th, 2013

My husband had surgery performed by dr rosato. While in surgery he took a biopsy of my husbands polyp and told us he didn't have cancer. Than 13 weeks later my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Whin those 13 weeks my husband had gone to see dr rosato about 3 or 4 times. The doctor only looked at his incision and never took any blood test. When I spoke to him after my husbands pancreatic diagnosis I asked how this happened and he said I quote "when you are looking for lions you don't see the zebras" whatever that means. My husband died in 6 months of his diagnosis. I was told this doctor was the best a d we had to travel far to see him. I feel we could have stayed closer and made it a lot easier on my husband and got the same care. Most of his staff was nice but for one office woman who was very dismissive towards my husband. I don't think he is the great doctor that i was told. he was. If you do use him after an operation I would ask for blood work up. He NEVER did that for my husband.

Skilled and Professional show details Skilled and Professional
Aug 17th, 2012

I can't understand the comments written about Dr. Rosato. I have been his patient since 1/5/2012. He and Dr. Gary Tuma put an end to an eleven month nightmare when they tag-teamed a hernia repair and cancer incision gone BAD. Because of their combined expertise I am well and happy, closed up and infection free! Thank you!

South Jersey Patient show details South Jersey Patient
Oct 19th, 2011

I can't believe some of the comments and reviews I've read for Dr. Frank Rosato! He did my Partial Gastrectomy surgery last November and I have nothing but thankfulness and appreciation for the care he gave me. He was kind, explained everything and answered every one of my questions. I had some issues after my surgery but couldn't ask for better treatment by Dr. Rosato, his surgical staff, and the nursing staff at Jefferson Hospital. Dr. Rosato gets a A from me!!!!

Oct 6th, 2011

Had I done my homework and researched Dr. Rosato, I never would have made an appointment to see him. He is arrogant, minimized me as a patient and quite frankly, not the caliber of physician that I would even let my pet rock see him. How he ever became a doctor is beyond comprehension.

Sep 24th, 2011

Terrible abusive manner.

Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Rosato is very well versed in his subject mstter. He explains things thoroughly and gives expected outcomes and next steps for treatment.

Awful Experience show details Awful Experience
Jul 25th, 2010

I waited for almost 2 hours and when I asked where the doctor was the staff members were very rude to me. When I finally got to Dr. Rosato he was extremely rude and gave me almost no advice on my issue even though I was in pain. He also told me I needed no feature treatment even though I still had problems. This is possibly the WORST doctor I've ever been to and I urge everyone to stay away.

Butcher show details Butcher
by Phil on Mar 8th, 2009

Operated on my grandmother this summer. Had to operate twice because he screwed up the first operation. Know-it-all creep, I wouldn't recommend him to anybody.