A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Quijas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Quijas is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Quijas has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Macias Quijas MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco M. Quijas practice?
- Dr. Francisco Quijas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Quijas practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.