A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Quijas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Quijas is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Quijas has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quijas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco M. Quijas practice?
Dr. Francisco Quijas practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.