A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Rabadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadam graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Rabadam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco R Rabadam MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Francisco R. Rabadam practice?
- Dr. Francisco Rabadam has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Rabadam practices Pediatrics near Queens Village, NY.
See Queens Village Pediatricians.