A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Yuvienco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Yuvienco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Yuvienco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuvienco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Yuvienco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yuvienco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco P. Yuvienco practice?
Dr. Francisco Yuvienco practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See New York Urologists.