A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Yuvienco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Yuvienco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Yuvienco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuvienco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yuvienco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco P Yuvienco MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco P. Yuvienco practice?
- Dr. Francisco Yuvienco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Yuvienco practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Urologists.