A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Hsin-Feng Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Frank Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Chen practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.