A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Hung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Hung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Hung practice?
- Dr. Frank Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Hung practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Primary Care Doctors.