Learn more about Dr. Frank Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Li is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Li, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Li has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Danger Li MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Li practice?
- Dr. Frank Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Li practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists and Seattle Pain Management Doctors.