A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lin, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P Lin MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Lin practice?
- Dr. Frank Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lin practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.