A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lin, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P Lin MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Lin practice?
- Dr. Frank Lin has 14 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lin practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Monterey Park Neurologists and Monterey Park Sleep Medicine Doctors.