A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pidcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pidcock
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pidcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Pidcock, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Pidcock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pidcock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank S Pidcock MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Pidcock practice?
- Dr. Frank Pidcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Pidcock practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Physiatrists, and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.