A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Chen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Jfk Hospital, Edison
- Jfk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Chen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Franklin Chen practice?
- Dr. Franklin Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Orthopedic Surgeons and Edison Surgeons.