Dr. Franklin Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franklin Johnson?

Consultation Ovarian Cysts

Posted on October 14th, 2016

I found Dr. Johnson to be somewhat arrogant. I went to him for a consultation and he was very direct in his recommendation of surgery. He said I just had "bad ovaries." He just keep stressing the need to get rid of my ovaries. He never examined me and he did not want to discuss my past history with this condition stating that he saw the results from that procedure which was some time ago. He had a terrible bedside manner and I certainly didn't feel very good emotionally when I left his office. He also gave me no options for the surgical procedure and I have seen learned that it can be done minimally invasive. I would not recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone and I will not return for any further services.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson for the last 6 years and I would never go to anyone else. He always takes the time to answer my questions and I leave knowing more than when I came in. His office is very clean and his staff are very friendly.

Fired as a patient after challenging Dr. Johnson

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Untrained,insensitive, incompetent staff. Found a lump in my breast and was told it was normal for my age! Had to challenge Dr. Johnson to tell me what kind of lump. Took 5 weeks for the office to mail my pathology report after 4 requests. I went to the hospital and picked it up directly......I was told I needed a 2nd biopsy. Dr. Johnson sent a letter requesting I find another physician within 14 days time. I did find another fabulous doctor and received an accurate diagnosis without having to demand my results. So much for "Care for Women"

love love love this dr

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I had my first child csection and dr johnson did an aMazing job! I'm now on my second child and am very glad he will be performing this surgery as well!

very rude

Posted on January 7th, 2012

i would not recommend this Dr....very rude and no manners at all.

Blunt and aloof

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Dr. Johnson was aloof and blunt all at once. He skimmed through my records and didn't do any pre-operative research before scheduling me for a procedure. He was rather insulting with his blunt comments and I decided to take my business elsewhere. He spent more time bragging about himself and his office than figuring out what my issues were. Would not recommend him. Women would be better off to go to an OB-GYN rather than a D.O. for female issues.

Posted on October 27th, 2011

He has great bedside manner. I never felt rushed. He explained the procedure and surgery I was to have. He took his time and answered all of my questions. I felt very comfortable talking with him and feel he is very experienced in his field of expertise. I am an RN and I am well educated in the medical field. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and fellow colleagues.

a bad experience

Posted on January 27th, 2011

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Franklin Johnson. What seemed like a pretty basic and uncomplicated surgery, the removal of an ovary, resulted in a very painful and slow recovery process. The surgery itself caused as seroma ( opening in the incision that actually leaked fluid)and a surgical hernia that was confirmed by a diagnostic MRI. The scar remains disfiguring and tender, I must wear loose fitting clothing even though the surgery was over 2 years ago. I feel that I have not fully recovered from the surgery ( probably because the surgical hernia was never corrected.)I felt that my post surgery concerns were ignored by Dr. Franklin and I was forced to seek care from my general practitioner who discovered the surgical hernia and was dismayed to learn that there has been a seroma at the incision site, which according to her, was highly unusual. I hope that my negative experience was an isolated incident. I would hate to think that others are suffering too.

Terrible Experience

Posted on January 20th, 2011

Everything seems great at first but then it all goes down hill. My experience was so similar to Lisa's that I thought I had already posted on here. Basically I almost bled to death because of him and was left with a huge (Avoidable) hernia and had to undergo another surgery 7 months later. Horrible nightmare!

Best Doctor ever

Posted on September 10th, 2009

I absolutely love this doctor. He always listens, he is caring, gentle and really spends time with me.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016