A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Dunaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Dunaway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. F Dunaway, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunaway graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunaway has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F Wesley Dunaway MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. F W. Dunaway practice?
- Dr. F Dunaway has 1 office location.
- Dr. F Dunaway practices Family Medicine near Crestview Hills, KY.