A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Ekery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Ekery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekery graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ekery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ekery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred N. Ekery practice?
Dr. Fred Ekery practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Hematology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Hematologists, El Paso Oncologists, El Paso Family Physicians, and El Paso General Practitioners.