A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Ekery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekery
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ekery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Ekery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekery graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ekery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Nicholas Ekery MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fred N. Ekery practice?
- Dr. Fred Ekery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Ekery practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Hematologists, and El Paso Oncologists.