A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Ekery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekery
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ekery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Ekery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekery graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ekery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Nicholas Ekery MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fred N. Ekery practice?
- Dr. Fred Ekery has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Ekery practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Hematologists, and El Paso Oncologists.