A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ballet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ballet is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ballet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballet graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ballet has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ballet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Ballet practice?
Dr. Frederick Ballet practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Delran, NJ.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons and Woodbury Surgeons.