A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ballet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ballet is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ballet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballet graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ballet has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lee Ballet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Ballet practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ballet has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Ballet practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Somers Point, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.