A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ballet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ballet is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballet
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ballet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballet graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ballet has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lee Ballet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Ballet practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ballet has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Ballet practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons and Marlton Surgeons.