Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Poor experience, in every department! show details Poor experience, in every department!
Sep 12th, 2015

I will never go back to this Dr. Again, and his staff don't know their right hand from their left.

Crippled show details Crippled
by Crippled on Apr 4th, 2013

Stay far far away from this doctor and his office. The staff is rude and unprofressional. As for Dr. Ballet himself, he is old and tired and needs to retire. His bedside manner is non-existent. He was not interested in treating my condition, which he labeled a simple sprain and told me to "suck it up." Not only was this not a simple sprain, it was actually a complete rupture of the tendon, A3 and A4 pulleys and a torn ligament. He did not correctly diagnose my injury which led to improper treatment, delay in overall treatment that could have worked had it been addressed from the beginning. I have been left disabled in my dominant hand with no hope of every recovering full use.

Out On the Streets... show details Out On the Streets...
Oct 12th, 2009

This doctor's neglect has contributed to my losing my home, losing my job of 11 years and for being on unemployment off and on for over 3 years. AND, not one other doctor would help in my cause against what this surgeon did to me. They agreed, however, about his neglect, and the abandonment of my orthodepic therapy, but not ONE of this surgeon's "Brotherhood" would stand up for me, the now poor and losing my home. I question whether this doctor's degree is actually authentic? His word to honor the Hippocratic Oath certainly means are not.