A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Buechel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Buechel, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Buechel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buechel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buechel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- Total Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Francis Buechel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick F. Buechel practice?
- Dr. Frederick Buechel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Buechel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.