A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Greenstein is Excellent. Dr. Greenstein has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Greenstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Greenstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Greenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick Greenstein practice?
Dr. Frederick Greenstein practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Greenstein, Dr. Freddy Greenstein, Dr. Fredrick Greenstein, Dr. Fritz Greenstein