A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Greenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Greenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenstein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Greenstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Greenstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Greenstein MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Greenstein practice?
- Dr. Frederick Greenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Greenstein practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.