Learn more about Dr. Frederick Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Shannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shannon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Shannon, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Shannon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Brett Shannon DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick B. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Frederick Shannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Shannon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons and Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.