Learn more about Dr. Frederick Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Shannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shannon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Shannon, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Shannon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Brett Shannon DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick B. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Frederick Shannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Shannon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.