A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Sieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Sieber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Sieber, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieber graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Sieber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Edmund Sieber MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Sieber practice?
- Dr. Frederick Sieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Sieber practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.