A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Turton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Turton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Turton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Turton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick E Turton MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Turton practice?
- Dr. Frederick Turton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Turton practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Atlanta Internists.