Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Turton
Dr. Frederick Turton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Turton is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Shands at UF and Emory University Hospital. Dr. Turton has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Turton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederick Turton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Ryan Polselli
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Laura Weakland
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi24