Dr. Fredric Haberman DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Ridgewood, NJ

April 18th, 2017
Always a pleasant and satisfying experience!
Professional, caring and thorough. Dr. Haberman 's intelligence and in depth knowledge and experience is always on display. His staff is professional, courteous and always helpful.

Amazing Dermatologist, Amazing Cosmetic/Anti-aging Experience
Dr. Haberman and his staff are just wonderful. In the world of anti-aging, you won't find a better doctor. I travel over 50 miles to see him. He listens to all my concerns and then discusses the best course of action. I honestly did not think I would ever do fillers or botox. I would come for microdermabrasion and chemical peels...I would chat with the women in his waiting room and they were kind enough to share their experience with Dr. Haberman about fillers and botox. They looked amazing, I had to give it a try . Dr. Haberman is amazing, I come out looking so natural and feel great!!! I am so pleased that I found such a trusted doctor.

wonderful
Dr Haberman and his staff are always professional and attentive to my every need! I had a surgical procedure on my upper eyebrow and you could not even tell, blended in with my other facial lines, i am very pleased with the results.

March 24th, 2017
Dr Haberman was professional, knowledgeable and kind ! exceeds all expectations!
Dr Fredric Haberman and his staff were very nice and welcoming. I always felt very comfortable and not rushed. He was able to answer all my questions. I would give Dr Haberman an excellent overall rating. I had a great experience which was incredibly efficient and very professional. Dr Haberman understood what my issues were! He took his time to work with me to achieve a great cosmetic result. One could not ask for a better doctor who is so down to earth . My results after several cosmetic procedures was beyond my expectations. He is a perfectionist , an artist , and a sculptor. He is an excellent cosmetic dermatologist who has wonderful bedside manner. He was very knowledgeable , polite, and very efficient. I highly recommend Dr Fredric Haberman for all of your medical dermatology needs.

March 22nd, 2017
Exceed my expectations.
My experience with Dr Haberman was above my expectations. He took time explaining to about my condition, and the best treatment.

March 22nd, 2017
Excellent Dermatologist

October 11th, 2016
Long wait
I think Dr. H is very knowledgable & I like him as a physician but the wait time is way too long. The average wait time is at least 1 hour, sometimes he doesn't even walk in until 20 mins+ after the first appt is scheduled! There have been instances where he was involved in a conference call while the waiting room was FULL! I feel that he has no consideration of other peoples time & although he is good, I cannot recommend him unless he changes his ways which is doubtful.

July 10th, 2016
Patient
Overall excellen Less than 10 min wait time Non rushed doctor He is very nice and thorough

September 15th, 2015
DON"T waste your time and especially your money!!!
Don't waste your time or money going to this doctor. He is unprofessional, arrogant and thinks that he is the best around. He's not - I used to work for him and one of the reasons I left was due to the unprofessionalism with him and his staff (one who he was having an affair with). Just saying the truth and trying to prevent patients wasting their time and money!

May 22nd, 2015
arrogant, rude and very disrespectful. Absolutely no consideration for patient feelings.

March 15th, 2015
AMAZING DOCTOR
What a great help he was for my terrible skin problems He tried very hard to help me and cares so much about helping

February 26th, 2015
Outstanding dermatologist
Wonderful dermatology experience Dr Haberman is a complete dermatologist He is multi-talented and excellent at diagnosis, treatment and all types of surgery including cosmetic and laser surgery