Dermatologist (skin)

Saddle Brook
50 Market St
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
201-368-0011
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrible Doctor and staff  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2014

Besides the ridiculous wait time, he prescribed the wrong topical cream for a staff infection. sent the prescription to the wrong pharmacy, and the staff or the doctor would not return phone calls. the emergency number goes directly to voice mail.

|  STAY AWAY!!!  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2013

This man is nothing but a crook and a phony doctor!! I selected this mans practice off the Internet before checking reviews unfortunately! I waited an hour to see him even when I had the "first" appointment..they "froze" my face and body several times which I had never heard or seen at a dermatologist before. And before I knew it I had been Injected several times in my face with what I believe to be an anti acne medicine I was never told what i was being injected with. Then I was given an antibiotic prescription (unnecessary) and over prescribed. And the "doctors" own brand of face washes for 130$!!! I later discovered the face washes are great..but I used my UPC scanner on my phone and found the exact items online for a mere total of 25$ for all three cleansers I was pushed into buying. This doctor is a crook! He must be relabeling these items and quadrupling the price! I am close to marching into the office and demanding a refund..STAY FAR AWAY FROM FREDRIC HABERMAN AND HIS PHONY PRODUCTS!!!

Aug 12th, 2013

Id have to agree with everyone! the wait time is ridicilous and he is rude!! i dont recommend him at all..

|  Horrible doctor  |  show details
May 21st, 2013

Waited over an hour to see him. Doctor had terrible bedside manner. Seemed to be doing as many procedures as possible just to make money (burning off precancerous lesions). No explanation or discussion. A few weeks later I got a $75 bill for a missed appointment that I had never made. HORRIBLE PRACTICE.

|  Worst patient care and a slow working doctor  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2013

There are better skin doctors than Dr. Fredrick Haberman. His clinic makes you feel like you are in the 80's. Nothing is up to date equipment. Worst part is the waiting. Appointment at 11:30AM. Waited until 12.15PM in the waiting room. When I got called back I waited another 35 minutes for the doctor. Finally saw the doctor and he only talked to me for not even 10 minutes. All that waiting just so I can schedule another appointment for a follow up and waste my time again. Find another skin doctor if possible.

|  criminal  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

Wait time- ridiculous.Patient time- limited and arrogant.Billing- He charged my blue cross a year after I stopped seeing him. I called blue cross and they are investigating this crook.At the last visit, I told him that this wasn't working out and he took it like a break-up. He actually yelled at me and my daughter in front of his crowded waiting room telling me that my daughter deserved better and that taking her away from him was negligent on my part. Today I got a call asking to schedule a re-check ( years later) Are they kidding???

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

Waited 2 1/2 hours, he was rude, and billed insurance for things that were not done.

|  Terrible experience  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

Would not recommend him to anyone.

|  Billed for Extended Visit, instead: in & out 10 seconds; no prescription  |  show details
May 11th, 2010

The doctor prescribed a lotion. He said, "leave it on overnight." The warning label and pharmacist told me "10 minutes."When I returned, I waited 1 1/2 hours in the jam packed waiting room. I went into the dr's office. I waited several minutes. I wandered around the room looking at this & that. I was by the door as he walked in. We walked together to the patient table. As we walked "How are you doing?, he asked. I said, "this lotion doesn't seem to be working. The Pharmacist and warning label said not to exceed 10 minutes on the skin." The dr. abruptly stopped and shouted "I'm the doctor. I don't care what the pharmacist said." With that, he turned and raced out the room. I waited several minutes wondering when he was to return. He did not. I opened the door and looked into the hallway; I didn't see him. I asked the nurses, "Where is the dr?" They said, "He's in surgery." I said, "I have questions, I have an appointment with him." They responded, "He's in surgery." I said, "We have a problem here. I paid a copay for a dr.'s visit and he just walked in and out of the room. I have questions. I need a prescription. We have a problem here; maybe we should call the police." The nurses said, "You don't want to call the police." I said, "I paid for an appointment. I didn't get an appointment, so I want my money back." They would not give me the money back, and they repeated, "He's in surgery."Then, he billed Blue Cross/Blue Shield for an extended visit. I returned to my primary physician who gave me the prescription Dr. Haberman was supposed to give me.Let the facts speak for themselves:1. Jam packed waiting room with ridiculous over waiting time;2. My appointment took several seconds and then he rushed out of my room into another room for surgery;3. No Prescription for me was made;4. Another dr. the next day, clearly saw I needed a skin lotion prescription;5. Dr. billed Blue Cross/Blue Shield for an extended visit that never happened.Obvious conclusion: Dr. Haberman committed medical billing fraud by billing for an appointment that never happened.He had to have given another patient a numbing agent, ran into my room for several seconds and then ran back into the first room to perform surgery.If this was truly an extended visit, then where on earth is the prescription?If this was not medical malpractice, then where is the prescription?No Sir, he should not be practicing medicine, and only a fool would go to him.

by Unsatisfied on Jan 29th, 2010

if only i had read these before i went. he is sooooo terrrible. do not go. go to anyone else. his staff is absolute crap. and he only cares about getting your money

Jan 21st, 2010

This doctor is one of the worst physicians I have ever met. He is rude, unprofessional, very patronizing and egotistical. He treated me like I was an idiot--I could not wait to leave and will NEVER go back. Don,t be fooled by his slick website--it is all marketing- not reality.

by dawn on Dec 1st, 2009

very uncaring, money hungry doctor.

|  Review for Dr. Fredric Haberman  |  show details
by John. NJ on Oct 22nd, 2009

Absolutly, absolutly don't go to him. He is a gold digger. He doesn't have even a list of regular prices for his procedures, he can tell you one day that this will cost you $700 and for another he will tell you another time to keep you as a client and then the next time the price goes even higher. Also when you come for an appointment you will have to wait at least one hour to be able to talk with him b/c he is always late, then you need to wait again in the waiting room another hour. He is all about money and doesn't even care for his patients. No ethics and respect. And also be careful when you are dealing with his staff from finance, b/c after several years you may find out that they will send you to a collection agency for a bill you don't even owe them So his staff who takes care for his finance is also not too good! Other staff like nurses are nice. Be careful please! If you go to his office you will see that I am saying all the truth!!!!

Aug 20th, 2009

Long waits at the office and the doctor wa then incredibly rude and condescending.

|  If you have time to wait...  |  show details
by Disappointed on Jun 13th, 2008

Don't plan on getting in to meet with the doctor until you've spent at least an hour and a half minimum in the waiting room. The staff hates working there and they let you know. He pushes you to buy Clinique make-up because he knows a woman who works at the counter at Macy's. Says it's the best makeup. Didn't help me at all. Check out Dr. Farkus in Ridgewood.