A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freedom Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freedom Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freedom Perkins, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Perkins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freedom Frederick Perkins MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Freedom F. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Freedom Perkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Freedom Perkins practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Neurologists.