A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaby Abdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaby Abdo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Abdo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaby Jean Abdo DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaby J. Abdo practice?
- Dr. Gaby Abdo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gaby Abdo practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and El Segundo, CA.
See Glendale Internists.