Dr. Garrick Cox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2016
Nice doctor but staff was horrible. They were very curt with me. The X-ray guy and front desk people are great.

December 13th, 2015
Excellent surgeon with a great team and exceptional skills.

September 17th, 2015
Dr Cox is the best

March 13th, 2015
Dr. Cox and his staff have been wonderful and so helpful with all my medical conditions. They take the time to explain everything and go the extra mile for their patients. Hands down best doctors office I have ever been too!

July 30th, 2014
More than a Doctor
Dr Cox knows his stuff and he treats you like a friend not a number. He confident and knows whats wrong as soon as he sees you , not like other doctors sending you for tests upon test .

August 24th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
First of all, I rarely ever write reviews. As it happened the first review I ever wrote was for the Dr. who recommended Dr. Cox to me. I had a broken ulna and needed surgery. Dr. Cox was out of network for me but as I was about to leave after finding this out he came out and talked to me. He told me that he will take whatever my insurance company pays him so I dont need to worry about him being out of network. He did an amazing job with the surgery and within a week I could feel as if my bone was fully healed (I had to remind myself to take it easy as the plate cant take a lot of weight). Now 4 weeks later I have almost full use of my arm back as if nothing ever happened. In addition to being incredibly competent he is most gracious and you will know that he cares for you as a patient. Unfortunately, almost none like him around these days.

November 20th, 2012
Ihad been around Drs.on the same specialty but when it comes to the best...you surely have a great team of profesionals and the staff (carmen and tyrone )just the best. Combine this by the knoledge ad expertise of an excellent PA (kristen Colvin Rilley), there you have the most accurate choice. when it comes to your health and of those that you love. Thanks to all of you, my continous referral of family and friends proves how much I trust these TEAM of professionals to handle all are health issues in relation to our injuries . Looking forward to my shoulder sx :)

September 28th, 2012
Miracleworker
Dr Cox is not only an amazing doctor, but an amazing man. He is so kindhearted, caring, and takes the time to explain things. He was able to correct a prior surgery performed by another doctor and today I am painfree. Dr Cox has given me my life back and for that I will always be GRATEFUL... Don"t ever change and always remain true to your self - because you are an amazing individual Dr. Cox.