Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Smith show details Smith
by Bobie on Aug 8th, 2013

I think he work for the work comp insurance and dont give you a good rating and don't spend any time with his patient because he want them to send him more patients but the staff is great but the doctors has all the power and if he is not for you it could mean you will have to live with this rating for rest of your life so choose your doctors carefully ....?

Would do it all again show details Would do it all again
by Lisa L. on May 29th, 2013

I would do it all again! I am out of my pain and healing nicely from my carpel tunnel release performed by Dr. Kitay on both my hands. I was impressed by his professionalism and yet his ability to be personal enough to relate to me as a individual and not just a number. I was free to ask as many questions as I needed and he graciously answered them all. I met another patient, a teenager who had suffered a severe hand injury and was undergoing treatment and surgery from Dr. Kitay. This young man had smiles and joy and I just know in my heart it's because Dr. Kitay cares about his patients and for me that makes all the difference in healing. I would recommend he and his practice to any and all who need this type of care.

Sep 28th, 2012

Friendly and attentive. Medical problem diagnosed and resolved!

"God Syndrome" show details "God Syndrome"
Jun 29th, 2012

In my opinion, needs to go back to medical school to learn about different problems, diseases you might have regarding fingers, hands. Gave a completely wrong diagnoses & I had to go to another med facility to have it taken care of. Did NOT have to go on med he wanted to put me on which required monitoring blood work because of the dire side effects. It seems so many of the elderly Drs did't learn bed side manners as new, younger Std are learning. Treat the whole person & remember "First do no harm" Would not recommend him to anyone!

the best show details the best
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Kitay is very professional. Answers all questions I have. Very understanding. I recommend him to everyone.

Not A Bedside Doc show details Not A Bedside Doc
Dec 19th, 2011

Seems to care more about craming patients in back to back and no apology for long waitscd