inactive

Garry Kitay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 29th, 2013
Would do it all again
I would do it all again! I am out of my pain and healing nicely from my carpel tunnel release performed by Dr. Kitay on both my hands. I was impressed by his professionalism and yet his ability to be personal enough to relate to me as a individual and not just a number. I was free to ask as many questions as I needed and he graciously answered them all. I met another patient, a teenager who had suffered a severe hand injury and was undergoing treatment and surgery from Dr. Kitay. This young man had smiles and joy and I just know in my heart it's because Dr. Kitay cares about his patients and for me that makes all the difference in healing. I would recommend he and his practice to any and all who need this type of care.

September 28th, 2012
Friendly and attentive. Medical problem diagnosed and resolved!

June 29th, 2012
"God Syndrome"
In my opinion, needs to go back to medical school to learn about different problems, diseases you might have regarding fingers, hands. Gave a completely wrong diagnoses & I had to go to another med facility to have it taken care of. Did NOT have to go on med he wanted to put me on which required monitoring blood work because of the dire side effects. It seems so many of the elderly Drs did't learn bed side manners as new, younger Std are learning. Treat the whole person & remember "First do no harm" Would not recommend him to anyone!

February 2nd, 2012
the best
Dr. Kitay is very professional. Answers all questions I have. Very understanding. I recommend him to everyone.

December 19th, 2011
Not A Bedside Doc
Seems to care more about craming patients in back to back and no apology for long waitscd