Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great diagnostion show details Great diagnostion
Oct 1st, 2013

Up to date and very knowledge able. kind with good listening skills. accurate never wrong, cares about his patients, compassionate likes chocolate. He has 17 years of experience

Great doctor, not so great attitude. show details Great doctor, not so great attitude.
Feb 10th, 2012

He was a tad snappy. Other than that, i could tell he knew what he was talking about. Hes thorough and great at his job. I wish his social skills were a little bit better. I felt pre- judged before he even could get to know me. He chuckled a lot after i said things. Im sure its because im very naive when it comes to anything about medical. I will go back to see him again. Maybe next time he will be nicer?

Retiree show details Retiree
May 27th, 2011

Dr. Davis has been very attentive, informative, and compassionate in his care for us in the last 10 months. He is never hurried during a consultation and never gives the impression he needs to rush us. His medical opinion and expertise so far have exceeded our expectations.

Mar 7th, 2011

undoubtably one of the rudest doctors I have ever incountered. I don't know what i did or said that caused him to react towards me the way he did. IOD sent me a copy of his report from my office visit and I was chocked at the things he had written about me. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone who isn't in perfect health or weight. I can't believe he supposably taught patient/doctor communication at UCD. He doesn't have to worry about seeing me EVER again!

Folow up Paperwork show details Folow up Paperwork
Mar 7th, 2011

On the two occasions I visited his office they would not fill out the needed State Disability paperwork . They diagnosed my condition and recommended a surgeon but refused to stand behind their diagnosis.

Apr 21st, 2010

So far everything has been ideal, my only concern is that my appointment was on the 16th and 5 days later when I tried logging in using my P.F.N. I wasn't entered into the system yet. Hmmm...

by Jacki Tadich on Oct 6th, 2009

Dr. Davis is the best Dr. I have met, he is kind, sincere, concerned, never rushes, listens to all your needs, a very brillant Dr., his heart is in the right place would very much like to know where he is currently at to keep him as my Dr..

by Susan Rack on Aug 26th, 2009

Best care I have ever had. Diagnosed several medical issues correctly the first time and started me on the path of care for each issue where other doctors before (in the same county clinic setting where Dr. Davis was at the time practicing) did virtually nothing. I remain incredibly blessed to have come into his care. He listens and gets things done. Not sure where he is practicing as of August 2009 and would like to know in order to express my gratitude and appreciation for his kind, thorough care.

Most knowlegeable, caring MD in Ca. show details Most knowlegeable, caring MD in Ca.
by Juliet Zuma on Aug 17th, 2009

Best care I ever received. Correct diagnoses after 20 years and many other MD.