A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Alevy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alevy
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alevy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alevy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Alevy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Health Insurance Plan Of Ny, New York, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Alevy MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Alevy practice?
- Dr. Gary Alevy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Alevy practices Radiology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Radiologists.