A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Alevy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alevy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alevy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alevy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Alevy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Health Insurance Plan Of Ny, New York, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Alevy MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Alevy practice?
- Dr. Gary Alevy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Alevy practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.