Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Florence Haight on Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. and staff were very professional.

by JoanA on Oct 15th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ciambotti for 15 years and I have been extremely satisfied with his care. He shows a true concern for you and I have the greatest confidence in his treatment. My husband and 3 children also go to him for colon screenings. I would recommend friends and family members to him. I would tell them that they can be sure they will get the best care possible.

|  First Class Facilty  |  show details
by Alan S. on Oct 8th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Ciambotti's since 2009. I am extremely pleased with the care and treatments I have received over the years. I have had 4 procedures in the Central Jersey Surgical Center performed by Dr. Ciambotti and his staff and they have far exceeded any expectations I could ever imagine. They are all very comforting and professional.

|  Dr Ciambotti provides good care for me  |  show details
by Joel Barlow on Sep 2nd, 2014

Dr Ciambotti has followed me for several years on a few digestive issues. I am happy with the care I receive and his bedside manner is courteous and friendly. He answers my questions and I don't have long waits for office visits or procedures.

Jun 10th, 2014

great office experience staff are just wonderful they go out of there way to help and Dr Ciambotti was very nice great bedside manner spent alot of time with me and listened to what I had to say and he answered all the questions I would highly recommend Dr Ciambotti

Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Ciambotti was able to assist me. He answered my questions to the best of his knowledge.

Nov 20th, 2012

Very knowledgeable. Spends a lot of time and explains everything.

Feb 24th, 2010

time spent with patient was brief,answers to questions were brief, switched to another doctor who did not recieve complete records from Dr. Ciambotti's office