by cheri moran on Apr 15th, 2015

Fantastic doctor and staff

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Charlie R on Mar 28th, 2015

This is a doctor you can trust. I would definitely recommend him. I have been going to him annually for GERD treatment for 8 years now. Very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. He performed both a Endoscopy and Colonoscopy and both experiences were outstanding. The staff at his office is very professional. Highly recommended.

Don't be afraid of a colonoscopy show details Don't be afraid of a colonoscopy
Feb 24th, 2015

Fantastic staff. Very caring and attentive. Overall experience was terrific. Could not find a better run facility.

Compassionate staff & doctor show details Compassionate staff & doctor
by Lynn Evans on Feb 21st, 2015

My fear of needles is extreme and Dr. Ciambotti and his staff were most compassionate

Good, but too rushed show details Good, but too rushed
Jan 15th, 2015

He is very knowledgeable and friendly, but I felt like he was in a hurry and I never had the time to ask him questions that I wanted to ask. Even after I had a procedure, he just stopped by my bedside for about 10 seconds with results and was on his way.

by Florence Haight on Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. and staff were very professional.

by JoanA on Oct 15th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ciambotti for 15 years and I have been extremely satisfied with his care. He shows a true concern for you and I have the greatest confidence in his treatment. My husband and 3 children also go to him for colon screenings. I would recommend friends and family members to him. I would tell them that they can be sure they will get the best care possible.

First Class Facilty show details First Class Facilty
by Alan S. on Oct 8th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Ciambotti's since 2009. I am extremely pleased with the care and treatments I have received over the years. I have had 4 procedures in the Central Jersey Surgical Center performed by Dr. Ciambotti and his staff and they have far exceeded any expectations I could ever imagine. They are all very comforting and professional.

Dr Ciambotti provides good care for me show details Dr Ciambotti provides good care for me
by Joel Barlow on Sep 2nd, 2014

Dr Ciambotti has followed me for several years on a few digestive issues. I am happy with the care I receive and his bedside manner is courteous and friendly. He answers my questions and I don't have long waits for office visits or procedures.

Jun 10th, 2014

great office experience staff are just wonderful they go out of there way to help and Dr Ciambotti was very nice great bedside manner spent alot of time with me and listened to what I had to say and he answered all the questions I would highly recommend Dr Ciambotti

Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Ciambotti was able to assist me. He answered my questions to the best of his knowledge.

Nov 20th, 2012

Very knowledgeable. Spends a lot of time and explains everything.

Feb 24th, 2010

time spent with patient was brief,answers to questions were brief, switched to another doctor who did not recieve complete records from Dr. Ciambotti's office