Dr. Gary Correnti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 25 reviews

December 21st, 2016
The doctor was great. Dr. Correnti was very good explain everything.

December 19th, 2016
BEST NEUROSURGEON
Dr. Correnti was very knowledgeable and informative and presented the information in a manner that was understandable - with the perfect bedside manner. I never felt that any question was too silly or that he would be offended if I asked. He was also very willing to talk to my sister who is a medical Dr. and who lives out of state. Alisa, his P. A, exhibited the same qualities as Dr. Correnti, she was very patient - no matter how many times I called her with questions and she always displayed a calm, pleasant demeanor. I am very grateful to have been re-referred to this team, (saw Dr. Correnti about seven years ago but did not recall that when I needed a Neurosurgeon), there has been definite improvement in my condition - reduction of my symptoms post-surgery and the ability to physically do more than I was able to prior. I would definitely refer somebody else to this team. Only issue during the process was with the hospital staff who were ignorant of what medications I should be given right after surgery though Alisa had informed me. If something can be done to make sure that hospital staff are clear on Dr's instructions, then EVERYTHING would be absolutely PERFECT.

December 11th, 2016
great office
this is a wonderful office, great staff!!

December 10th, 2016
He is the best you can have.

December 9th, 2016
Very open, honest and helpful with his explanation of my condition. Provide useful information and direction for me to make my decisions.

December 7th, 2016
Excellent as always!!! .

October 29th, 2016
Excellent rapport with the doctor. He was very informative in a very direct way which I found to be very helpfull.

May 18th, 2016
Dr
Dr C is very attentive, professional but caring. Takes time to get to know his patients!

December 30th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Correnti and his staff has been outstanding. The staff is courteous and helpful. Dr. Correnti and his P.A. are very nice and very knowledgeable. He answers all of my questions and has been encouraging. This was my first surgical experience, I was nervous, but Dr. Correnti and his staff made me feel safe, comfortable, and gave me the feeling that everything was going to be okay. I am thankful to Dr. Correnti and his staff for making my experience so pleasant. Excellent care from the start.

November 18th, 2015
Right to the point
i visited dr correnti today for my first appointment, extremely matter of fact, no sugar coat and that's how I like it. He's a New York guy and that confidence is what Ike, he showed me the mris and explained everything to me. Surgery scheduled and do not feel anxious at all about it.

October 29th, 2015
I felt that doctor Correnti was very strait forward and let you know exactly what needed to be done.I liked that he did not sugar coat it. He was a great match for me as a doctor.

October 22nd, 2015
Great physician.
I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Correnti, so when I read some of the bad remarks, I came to the conclusion that the only thing that anyone could say bad about him had to do with his bedside manner and their perceived arrogance from him. None of the remarks that I read had anything to do with his skills as a surgeon. When I first met Dr. Correnti, I wasn't sure about his bedside manner, but after having had two surgeries from him and waiting for another, I have come to the conclusion that not only is he an excellent surgeon, but he is also loving and compassionate. As for his arrogance? I think he is just confident that he knows what he is doing.