A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Graham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Raymond Graham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Graham practice?
- Dr. Gary Graham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Graham practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors and Torrance General Practitioners.