A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Graham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Raymond Graham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Graham practice?
- Dr. Gary Graham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Graham practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors and Torrance General Practitioners.