A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Shapiro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Gary Shapiro practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Family Physicians.