A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Shapiro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Shapiro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Israel Shapiro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Gary Shapiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Shapiro practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Primary Care Doctors.