A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Shapiro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Israel Shapiro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Gary Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Shapiro practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Primary Care Doctors.