A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kiefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kiefer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiefer graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kiefer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Kiefer MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Kiefer practice?
- Dr. Gary Kiefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kiefer practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.