More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Kiefer
Dr. Gary Kiefer, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Kiefer is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Thompson Peak Hospital. Dr. Kiefer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Kiefer has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gary Kiefer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Jamie Beckman
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi7
Dr. Jeffrey Leitner
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi9
Dr. Elizabeth Oconnor
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi10