Dr. Gary Kiefer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

January 27th, 2012
Retired, have to find a new doctor
Dr. Kiefer has been my doctor for many years, but now it is time I find a new doctor. You see, Dr. Kiefer has retired from his Scottsdale practice and now practices in northern California.I was sorry to see him go.

September 18th, 2011
Office staff is wondeful.. will go to extrems to help you with all your needs. i have been a pt for over 20 yrs. I was thinking of leaving until Dr.Kiefer hired the new staff.. Jean & Patty have made it a nice office to come to and take care of you with the respect that every patient needs.. kudos to the girls.

June 1st, 2011
made to wait - but he took his time with me
The two times I saw Dr Kiefer I had to wait 1 hour. Having said that, he also spent a lot of time listening to me, talking, asking questions.I wish the office could have called me ahead of time to tell me he was running behind.

May 28th, 2011
Although I had a bit of a wait, Dr Kiefer was very thorough and took time to listen to my concerns and discuss my treatment options.

April 19th, 2011
doesn't care about your time
I waited 40 min before taken to an exam room. I was the first patient booked right after lunch. Nurse did an EKG, dr. never gave me the results. Nurse had cigarette breath-yuck! My appt was for 1 pm and I got out of there at 220 pm. My time is valuable too! Dr. not very compassionate. Will not go back there.

February 8th, 2011
DR. K needs to loose weight, take care of his asthma and be more positive. Why is he a doctor when he seems like he does not like his professions. My suggestion, retire and go golfing.

July 19th, 2010
Very bad experience
Very bad greeting with nurse actually picking a fight and arguing with a patient in the waiting room. Doctor did not smile once during visit and made me feel like I was an inconvenience. He also slandered my current doctor and an instead of asking me questions to get to know my medical history he seamed to spin everything to a negative and made for a very uncomfortable experience. Would not ever go back to this doctor.

January 12th, 2010
An example for other healthcare proffesionals
My visit to Dr. Kiefers office was an outstanding experience. Greeted by friendly staff i felt at home in a warm caring environment. Although he gave me a solution to my ailment, he took time to get to know me and my health issues as a patient. This doctor is an exemplary representation of what health care used to be and how it still should be. Iam certain that i will be visiting his office in the future.