Family Practitioner

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  A real Pro  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Kiefer for over 10 years. He took care of business in a very professional manner. No BS. I am very sorry he left Scottsdale.

|  Retired, have to find a new doctor  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

Dr. Kiefer has been my doctor for many years, but now it is time I find a new doctor. You see, Dr. Kiefer has retired from his Scottsdale practice and now practices in northern California.I was sorry to see him go.

Sep 18th, 2011

Office staff is wondeful.. will go to extrems to help you with all your needs. i have been a pt for over 20 yrs. I was thinking of leaving until Dr.Kiefer hired the new staff.. Jean & Patty have made it a nice office to come to and take care of you with the respect that every patient needs.. kudos to the girls.

|  made to wait - but he took his time with me  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

The two times I saw Dr Kiefer I had to wait 1 hour. Having said that, he also spent a lot of time listening to me, talking, asking questions.I wish the office could have called me ahead of time to tell me he was running behind.

May 28th, 2011

Although I had a bit of a wait, Dr Kiefer was very thorough and took time to listen to my concerns and discuss my treatment options.

|  Good Experience  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

He has been my Dr. for over 10 years. Diagnosed my migraines, and helped make them managable with the right prescription. Easy to talk to, and he is no BS. Perhaps some don't like that style, i for one, find it refreshing.

|  doesn't care about your time  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

I waited 40 min before taken to an exam room. I was the first patient booked right after lunch. Nurse did an EKG, dr. never gave me the results. Nurse had cigarette breath-yuck! My appt was for 1 pm and I got out of there at 220 pm. My time is valuable too! Dr. not very compassionate. Will not go back there.

Feb 8th, 2011

DR. K needs to loose weight, take care of his asthma and be more positive. Why is he a doctor when he seems like he does not like his professions. My suggestion, retire and go golfing.

|  Very bad experience  |  show details
by Slob Doctor on Jul 19th, 2010

Very bad greeting with nurse actually picking a fight and arguing with a patient in the waiting room. Doctor did not smile once during visit and made me feel like I was an inconvenience. He also slandered my current doctor and an instead of asking me questions to get to know my medical history he seamed to spin everything to a negative and made for a very uncomfortable experience. Would not ever go back to this doctor.

|  An example for other healthcare proffesionals  |  show details
by higgins on Jan 12th, 2010

My visit to Dr. Kiefers office was an outstanding experience. Greeted by friendly staff i felt at home in a warm caring environment. Although he gave me a solution to my ailment, he took time to get to know me and my health issues as a patient. This doctor is an exemplary representation of what health care used to be and how it still should be. Iam certain that i will be visiting his office in the future.

|  grease ball  |  show details
by janene on Sep 14th, 2007 on kudzu.com

terrible bedside manner.long winded. too many hmo patients to care about one more hmo patient. He said.."if you're not happy with me find another dr" He didn't care to find out why I wasn't happy

Read Full Review at kudzu.com