A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kline, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinal Cyst
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kline has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Kline MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Kline practice?
- Dr. Gary Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kline practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.