A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kline, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinal Cyst
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kline has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Kline MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Kline practice?
- Dr. Gary Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kline practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.