A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Transylvania Community Hospital And Bridgeway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Leonard Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Gary Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Martin practices Family Medicine near Hildebran, NC.
See Hildebran Primary Care Doctors.