A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lamps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lamps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lamps, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamps graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lamps has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
- Main Facility - Thedacare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Martin Lamps MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Lamps practice?
- Dr. Gary Lamps has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lamps practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Dermatologists and Neenah Internists.