A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lamps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lamps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamps
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lamps, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamps graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lamps has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
- Main Facility - Thedacare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Martin Lamps MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Lamps practice?
- Dr. Gary Lamps has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lamps practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Dermatologists and Neenah Internists.