Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was not a doctor visit, but only a blood draw. I was seen at my appointment time and Mauricio was very professional and always does a great job. The staff was terrific and friendly as they usually are and I left quite satisfied.

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everyone in the office is friendly and efficient. The doctor doesn't make you feel rushed. He is pleasant and takes care of my concerns. Sincerely, Jeri Gifford

Jun 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Concerned and courteous as always! Not only the Dr., but the nurse, Mauricio as well.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson is a good Dr. His office staff leave much to be desired, especially the insurance/billing person who doesnt properly code submittals to Medicare.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always you take great care of my health. Thank you

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and the Nurse are listend and hear my concerned. Doctor listend, and explain all my questions. Thanks

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Being a patient of Dr Lawson is the most secure feeling to know he cares.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson has a very friendly bed side manor. Is very concerned about any issues that I have had. He has taken very good care of my family for many many years now.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson is a wonderful example of what Dr visits are supposed to be like. The staff is very friendly they already make me feel like family

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have always felt Dr. Lawson and his staff address my concerns and give me the time I need to ask questions etc.

Jun 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. lawson for over 30 years, I think that speaks for itself, always personal service.

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is an old school general practitioner which are hard to find now. We have been seeing Dr. Lawson for years. He takes time to get to know you as a person as well as a patient.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is always patient, has a genuinely caring attitude and takes the time to listen to all my concerns, serious or trivial. After many years and different insurance companies, Dr. Lawson remains the one medical professional I categorically trust.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is one of the best in the medical field. My family has been with him since the mid 1970s. He cares for the well being of all his patients. Dr. Lawson listens and makes sure all his patients' needs and concerns are addressed.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Lawson's for about 12 years. I would never think of going to anyone else. The entire team is amazing as well, great experience every time!

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson discussed my concerns and help me understand conditions I have with another doctor in a clear manner. Very kind.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really enjoy my office visits with Dr. Lawson. Everyone is so friendly there from the business manager, Jodie to their physician's assistant, Mauricio. Dr. Lawson is so friendly, professional and caring to myself and my family. Thank you, Dr. Lawson!

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very Happy to be under the care of Gary Lawson!! Great Doctor! takes care of all my health problems with a smile!!!

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Lawson for 20 years and am very satisfied with him and his staff all throughout. What you Millennial Generation or Gen Y don't understand is that he is very accomplished/experienced versus newer stressed out doctors of today.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gary Lawson is simply an old fashioned doctor who deeply cares for me and my family don't know what to do if Gary ever decided to retire!! We love him dearly!!

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I only had bloodwork done by Maurico. He is kind, gentle and does a great job.

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am extremely happy with my doctor and the care provided.

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson and his staff are very professional and caring. I am very pleased being under their care.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I needed some special attention for some pre-op work and Dr. Lawson and staff helped me to get the procedures that I needed.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always makes sure that your questions and concerns are addressed and Dr. Lawson is very thorough in his comments and makes sure that you get the right treatment.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR. LAWSON IS VERY PATIENT WITH ME. I HAVE A DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY BUT HE EXPLAINS IN A WAY I UNDERSTAND. HE WAS MY DADS DOCTOR AND MY DAD WAS VERY SMART SO I THINK HE CHOSE A GREAT MAN FOR A DOCTOR. KNOWS WHAT HES DOING LOTS OF EXPERIENCE AS A DOC.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I went in on my lunch break and was fasting due to blood work, the blood could off been taken why I was waiting for the doctor but was told no until aftrr the doctor saw me. If this would off been done while waiting for doctor it would save time.

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so glad that Dr. Lawson has great bedside manners. He listen very well and gives great feedback. I feel well informed after every visit. I would definitely recomend him to my anyone.

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson always listens and addresses your concerns. You never feel rushed and that carries through from his staff as well. I have met patients who have followed the doctor for years (over 20 for some) and everyone I talked with was very complementary

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Lawson is the best.

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson and his staff are always personable and professional. He keeps on top of my medical concerns and takes good care of me.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that the staff is always doing a great job with phone manner, scheduling appointments and very knowledgeable with follow-up appointments and referrals.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was very courtious and well manored. Very organized! The office was comfortable and I was taken care of right away . My medical concern was being followed up with and addressed promptly.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson has been my physician for over 20 years. I'll say it in simple terms, He's like family.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Could not ask for a better Doctor I had him for 30 or 40 years.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like doc Lawson he is easy to talk to. I feel at ease talking to him about my medical problems.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a great experience everyone is helpful, personable and knowledgeable!

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been coming to Dr. Lawson for many years now nad have always felt that I got good care , good advice and good referrals from him. I would recommend him to my friends.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always feel my issues are addressed.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson has been an amazing and professional caregiver for over 15 years. Office staff always tries to accomodate your needs timely. Thank you!

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson listens and treats me with great respect. Has knowledge in many areas and will refer if necessary.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very Happy to be under the care of Dr. Lawson!!!!

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a Patient with Dr. Lawson for over 20 yrs. Dr. Lawson and his Staff over this time have always made me feel that they were always their for all my medical needs and concerns. Thank you All

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Lawson is a very good doctor. One of a kind that is hard to find these days! I look forward to having him treat and help diagnose my ailments whatever it may be.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson is a great doctor as is his assistant, Mauricio. Dr Lawson is very caring and always takes the time to answer any questions.

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I arrived a half hour early and was taken right away and was finished with my visit about the time of my origianl appointment.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very professional and and has always showed concern with my medical needs I am very glad to have Dr Lawson and his staff at my side Thank you Ron

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson has been our family doctor for 35 years.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always attentive to our needs and takes time to listen to what you have to say. His staff works well with the patients as well.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gary Lawson has been our family doctor we love him he's the best we hope he never retires!

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend him

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always personal and attentive to the patient needs

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is always friendly and willing to handle any concerns I might bring up. His office staff is always friendly and polite. A nice office for when you need to go to the doctor.

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I just had a blood test

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was treated very nicely and fast. The nurse was courtious and carefull and took care of business. Doctor Lawson is the best, he is very knowledgeable and is gentle with his patients and their concerns. Two thumbs up, keep up the great work.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a caring and professional Doctor and he is one of a kind.

Dec 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson is the great doctor ,being of his care 18 years. I'm only visiting him once or twice a year.He provides the best medical care.Very thankful .

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is a very caring doctor that listens to your concerns. I highly recommend him.

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel dr. Lawson and staff address my concerns and give me the time I need to ask my questions.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trust Dr. Lawson completely. He is very patient and is a wondeful comunicator. He is the best mediucal person I have come in contact in my many years of meeting many qualified doctors.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Lawson for over 20 years.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Happy with Dr. Lawson and his Staff!! very pleased with the service that they have provided to all my family throughout the years!!

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always concerned about your health problems and goes out of his way to advise and prescribe what you need to help you with your problems.

Nov 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome for sure

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is a wonderful doctor. He addresses my medical needs with complete understanding and professional knowledge. I feel very fortunate to have him as my personal doctor.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Doctor I know!

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I been with Dr. Lawson so long I would not go to any other Doctor I am totally satisfied with Dr. Lawson.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson has his patient's best interest in mind at all times. He reviews your test results with you and answers your questions as well as keeps an open mind to alternative treatments. Pleasant and "homey" atmosphere.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Yes the wait time was long, but I didn't have a scheduled appointment. So I was really happy they made the time to see me. I had the flu and they took good care of me.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Lawson is the best.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

AAA service. So appreciate the personal service. Thank-You

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is very caring and wants to make sure all your concerns are addressed

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson is an excellent doctor he always takes the time to listen to all of your concerns and answers all of your questions in a way that you fully understand. I don't feel like I'm just another patient, he is very personable.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is always pleasant and willing to listen to any complaints that i might have. His staff is equally competent and very pleasant. Makes it easier to go to the doctor.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would highly recommend Dr. Lawson to anyone.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson and his staff are great.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is "EXCELLENT"

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is my personal doctor and friend.

Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is very supportive, friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Marisio is great and the support staff is too.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As I have said in other servey``s, Gary Lawson has been my doctor for over 30 years, I think that says it all.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for over 20 years he is a excellent Doctor

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My medical concern's were addressed Immediately, the doctor covered all the information I had given him. And I was told my results were good. All the staff were friendly and courteous. I would reccommend them to anyone.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After years of being with Dr. Lawson, this was the longest I ever had to wait to be seen (30 minutes). I'm usually seen within 10-15 minutes top if not almost right away. I've always appreciated how his office is run.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All ways takes great care. Staff friendly and helpfull. Thank you Dr Lawson.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've had Dr. Lawson as my doctor for over 15 years and he is a very good doctor. The staff are always friendly and accommodating too.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have been a satisfied patient for many years.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr Lawson for over 10 years and we've worked together in some trial and error situations that I have always benefited from. I thank DR Lawson for his wisdom and patience in keeping me healthy. I think he is a great Doctor and friend

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson always takes time to discuss any concerns you may have and provides good advice as to what to do about your health problems. He is very conscientious about taking good care of his patients.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr Lawson for 18 yrs now. Dr Lawson and his staff are of course very professional and always make my visits seem reassuring and all my concerns are always addressed. Believe it or not I actually look forward to seeing them.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson has always answered my questions and I never feel rushed. The office staff is friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is calm which is best when seeing your medical doctor.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a Patient with Dr. Lawson for over 2 decades, Him and his staff have provided nothing short of Excellent care with any of my medical needs.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Could not be any better best doctor I ever had

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson and his staff are always concerned with my well Being. He has a very comfortable office to make You very comfortable. I always recommend this Doctor.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been with Dr. Lawson for several years. He has always given me his undivided attiontion to my medical needs, and answers my questions. I trust him implicitly. He is a great doctor and has always taken good care of me.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson's has been my Doc. for 12 years and I would never consider going to anyone else. He is extremely knowledgeable with a amazing bedside manner. Dr. Lawson cares about every patient and gives you all the time you need . Entire staff is awesome!

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was on time and all my questions were answered.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lawson is grate.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson is patient, explains things in layman terms and shows a genuine interest in the wellness of his patients.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If I have a concern, Dr. Lawson listens, then takes appropriate action. If I have a suggestion and he feels its OK, it's taken care of. He makes sure I come in every three months, to have my blood pressure checked .

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Listend and answer to my questions and concerned. Every one on the office friendly and helpful

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc Lawson has keep me in good health for many years. I trust his medical opinion.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wait was very short, and the doctor's Assistant was great, very precise and courteous. The doctor was 100% accurate explaining what was wrong with me. I would definitely refer them to friends and family.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is informed on medical issues and he imparts this information to his patient.

Jun 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Lawson and his great team. They have been there for myself and family for many years. Best bedside manner ever!

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always been pleased with the service provided by Dr. Lawson. I would recommend him to others.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Lawson for about 30 years now and I do recomend him to anyone who is looking for a super doctor.

May 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Lawson took the time out of his busy schedule to listen to me with his caring way and to properly diagnose my illness. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very kind, considerate and understanding

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson and his medical staff are great! I thank my lucky stars to have him as my doctor for almost 20 years.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit to Dr. Lawson was tremendous. I felt very comfortable and the staff was excellent. I look forward to the good doctor being my primary physcian

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good follow up and stays up to date on medical evaluations.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Lawson is always for you when you need it. A real Doctor concern on your health, listening to your pain and careful heal it. We been with Gary for over 20 years and our good health condition is part of his professional service and care.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was a routine 3 month visit for blood work. I arrived early and was taken early. Quick visit with no delays, no problems.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson is a great listener and medical provider. He's helped me through all my medical issues for the last 10 years and I'm grateful. Thank you Dr Lawson and your staff. Ron

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a great Doctor. he took the time to speak with me AND so did his staff. They ensured they had all of my medical history correct. Wish I had found him sooner

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient for a long time 10 years and Dr. Lawson has always taken the time to address my concerns, explain my medications, be aware of current trends in healthcare and be willing to learn about alternative methods. I highly recommend him.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always very attentive to my needs and well-informed while keeping abreast of the history of my health.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is a very good doctor and he takes care off all my concerns.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gary Lawson has been my personal physician for several years. He's always answered my questions with patience, concern and knowledge. I have never once wanted to change to another doctor since I've been his patient, and never will.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson and staff are always welcoming and efficient.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr law sin is a wonderful doctor!!

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Lawson's for over 20 years. The doctor is caring and knowledgeable and the staff efficient. After several front office receptionists, they've finally found the right one. Glad they moved into the 21st century with a computer!

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

To me, Dr Lawson is like family. We talk openly and explains everything to me in layman's terms. You can see why he has remained my family's doctor since 1975. He is one of the best

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson and his entire team are outstanding. My questions are always answered whether it be medical or benefits. I never have to wait long and everyone is so nice. Dr. Lawson truly cares about each patient and will give you all the time you need.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is always professional and caring. He is the kind of doctor most people would like. if you have a problem, he will try and help you solve it.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson and all his staff listen to you and provide outstanding Service. Mauricio is an outstanding assistant.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor always listened to my problem and concerned. He answered and explain all my questions. The nurse always friendly and helpful. thank you.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend Doctor Lawson to any one as he has been my Doctor for over 30 years and will keep him as my Doctor

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Scheduling an appointment to see Dr Lawson between three month routine care appointments is very difficult. The office has to put you on a waiting list!

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is very thorough and spends time to listen to the patient's concerns. Of course, sound medical advice follows.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson is always thorough when answering questions, patient, a great listener, clear with his answers, and never makes the patient feel as though he's in a hurry to get to his next patient. He is the best Doctor we've ever had.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a deep respect for doctor Lawson.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson has a personal manner, he listens and sets you at ease. He is extremely informed.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson is like a country physician who wants to devote his time and is highly respected in the physician world. Your concern is his concern. He and his office may have to abide with the rules of the Insurance companies. however your #1.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson addressed all my concerns immediately and knew what the problem was. He is great.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DOCTOR LAWSON HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS. I WILL BE 88 IN A FEW DAYS, AND HE IS JUST AS CARING AS HE WAS ON MY VERY FIRST VISIT. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THIER OVERALL WELL-BEING.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Gary Lawson now for 30 years that pretty much says it all, in my opinion there is no better family doctor anywhere.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Frist of all Its DR. Gary Lawson, not Gary Lawson 2nd Dr Lawson has been my Dr. for over 32 years, he is to me a great Dr. Tom Gilbert

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think it would be nice to have the office call the day before your appointment as not everyone has a computer or checks there E-mail

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall, I have been pleased with the service I have received from Doctor Lawson over the past few years. I would recommend him to others.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lawson and his staff always make me feel like they are there to address my medical concerns and I never feel like just "a number" to be pushed through as quickly as possible.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor listens and understands the patience Aches and pains

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Scheduling appointments is difficult. Clients who need blood work and check ups can't schedule the same day unless you want to fast til 10:30. This was never the case before. Now 2 appointments are necessary.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Lawson is a caring and passionate gentleman. He has been my doctor foe more than 25 years, even thought we moved 16 miles away from his office.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service and care by Dr. Lawson and his staff

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the best if not the best family Dr.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have been going to Dr. Lawson since 1993. Always very professional, caring and concerned for the patient's needs.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lawson always listens to any concerns you may have and addresses them. I have met many of his patients throughout the years and they are all long time patients and never have a sour word to say. They are very loyal to him as am I.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommend him dose excellent care of his patients

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lowson knows his patients; he takes time with each of them.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent Doctor and caring staff.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

thank you Dr. Lawson and staff for taking the time to help me understand the areas in which I need to change to save my life

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff and doctor greeted me warmly were very professional and responded to issues and questions to my satisfaction.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very caring staff and excellent medical service.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Perfect in every way. Good to know he is their for me whenever I have a problem and listens and then gives proper medication or referrals as needed.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Simply said. Dr. Lawson is awesome.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been coming to Dr Lawson for over 12 years and would recommend him as an excellent doctor and he has an amazing staff! Barb

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com