A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lindenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lindenbaum, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindenbaum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lindenbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Lindenbaum practice?
Dr. Gary Lindenbaum practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.