A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary McAbee is Excellent. Dr. McAbee has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary McAbee, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McAbee graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McAbee has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Washington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAbee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gary McAbee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary N. McAbee practice?
Dr. Gary McAbee practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians and Camden Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garry McAbee