A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary McAbee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary McAbee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary McAbee, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAbee graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McAbee has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary McAbee DO is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary McAbee practice?
- Dr. Gary McAbee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary McAbee practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Passaic, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Passaic Pediatricians and Passaic Neurologists.