A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary McCaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary McCaughan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary McCaughan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaughan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. McCaughan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Downey Reg Med Ctr, Downey, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Phillip McCaughan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. McCaughan practice?
- Dr. Gary McCaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary McCaughan practices Anesthesiology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Anesthesiologists.