Learn more about Dr. Gary Pess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pess, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pess graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pess has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Pess practice?
Dr. Gary Pess practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Eatontown Surgeons and Eatontown Orthopedic Surgeons.