Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have known Dr. Seto for over 20 years and he's always been easy to talk to and very proffessional.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto has been my physician for 7 or 8 years. I couldn't be happier with the level of attention and focus he brings. Making appointments is quick and easy and he's fantastic about responding quickly whenever I contact him.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto makes himself very accessible and gives his patients plenty of time and personal attention at every appointment. I highly recommend him.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto is always at the top of his game! I will never go anywhere else.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr. Seto HIGHLY - he is a conscientious care provider and a thoughtful listener.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was great.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto is knowledgeable and thorough. His manner is professional.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I attends to all my medical concerns and I never have to wait.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto is always so professional and timely! Our family loves having him as our doctor.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto's relaxed attitude, his professional demeanor, easy access, his careful and gentle approach to determining prognoses, all make for a health care visit I would wish for everyone.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After I changed job locations I continued to come to Dr. Seto because he is very accessible and that's very important to me because of heavy business travels. His communication and mannerisms are at the highest level. Great doctor and highly recommending.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr Seto to be a traditional no non sense professional who has helped me deal with a number of middle aged problems with a minimum of drama. I highly recommend this doctor.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Seto was professional and pleasant, efficient and congenial and mostnof all, he fixed my problem.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The great thing for me about Dr. Seto is he allows you to participate in the decision making process. He asks a boatload of questions, very calmly, and discusses your concerns. He suggests a treatment and allows you to follow up. You're an adult!

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto is the best. Knowledgeable and thorough, he was very no nonsense and attentive. He listened to all my symptoms, did some tests, and then we talked about his diagnosis together. All my questions were answered. Even sent follow up email.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto is fantastic. He allows a full hour for every appointment. Is always very thorough and considerate.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Old fashioned and caring medical attention. Dr. Seto spend time to listen to your medical needs. Overall is 5 stars.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto is patient, thorough and generally concerned for his patients - always taking the time to listen and discuss the medical issues. It's a rarity these days to have a doctor you can see right away or consult with over the phone...when you're sick.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thoughtful and high level of expertise.

Dr Seto is excellent.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto is very careful at managing your expectations, and being sure you understand everything before he administers care. He makes sure to give you 100% of his time and makes you feel like your his only patient!

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seto is an excellent doctor, and we enjoy seeing him. Our daughter (toddler) is very excited to "Dr. Seto" all of her stuffed animals at home with a toy doctor kit - he has done a great job of explaining his routine examination to her.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In this age of factory produced and cost-cutting, profit-oriented medical care, I feel grateful to Dr. Seto, who provides comprehensive, human-oriented medical attention. I wish everyone in this country could have access to this.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He addressed all my needs and concerns at the appointment. He follows up and responds promptly to emails and appointment requests. Excellent service!