A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Zagelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Zagelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zagelbaum
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Zagelbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Zagelbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagelbaum graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zagelbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Leslie Zagelbaum MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Zagelbaum practice?
- Dr. Gary Zagelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Zagelbaum practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.